Monday, January 29, 2007

Chinese in Romanian job protest

More than 400 Chinese women working in the textile industry in Romania went on strike after asking for higher pay and better living conditions.

These women are among the first legal workers to be employed in the country of Romania. Romania has suffered large shortages of workers in the garment industry because most people have sought work in Western Europe and have left Romania.

This strike will hurt the textile industry and the manager is blaming the Chinese employment agencies for enticing the workers to go on strike.

These women currently make the equivalent of regular Romanian salary.



Reduce your carbon footprint and waste by letting us recycle your computer. We recycle and dispose of computer waste in london. For businesses and corporations Recycling Computer equipment in London and surrounding areas of the City. We provide secure data destruction to relevant standards and ar rgistered with the Enviroment agency.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who passions to seek unprecedented things. Right now I'm building my private photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all alone without the aid of my men. I am using the net as the only way to acheive this. I discovered a really awesome site which explains how to make solar panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not really sure bout how precise the data given there is. If some experts over here who had xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I'd extremely treasure it, because I really would love to try solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U guys are the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home