Saturday, January 20, 2007

Adventurous start to 2007

At the beginning of the year I decided to do something radical. Its a tradition of mine to start the year doing something i'd not done before. Last year, I cut my hair short - it was radical, ok?

This year, I decided to participate in a package trip that promised me a radical weekend. And so it was. Me and my 8 fellow travellers, along with our 2 guides packed into 5 pick-ups and took off from Lisbon into the far north of Spain where we managed to do parapenting, camping, white-water rafting and trekking in 48 hours.

In between, we also did brunch at a local vineyard, drove deep into the Bragança forest to peak at the famous Portuguese wild horses in their natural habitat, tasted some of the best local cuisine, and all-in-all, delighted in fabulous companionship over a glass or two of Port each night as we sat by the fire.

I returned home knackered, with 10 new friends, and fully charged to take on 2007.


If you want to take on an adventurous weekend, I recommend you check out World Travels, where you have at your disposal a whole library of video clips for different destinations, including Mexico, Italy and Canada. Check them out.



.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home