Monday, January 29, 2007

Nintendo profits boosted by Wii

From the month of April, until December, the popular Japanese firm Nintendo has been amassing profits, in the main because of its freshly launched Wii games machine in November, and also its DS console. The firm Nintendo has supposedly been able to meet its targeted sales of 4 million units at the end of 2006. The Wii games console is in direct and stiff competition with Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3, but according to Nintendo asset manager Yasuhink Hirakawa, the Wii is the true winner all the way, because the players can actually use the game unit like a ‘wand’.


Broadband comparison website which compares latest offers and deals from leading ISPs. Unique articles, guides and consumer reviews on ISPs in the UK.

7 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This topic is simply matchless :), very much it is pleasant to me.

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I congratulate, your idea is brilliant

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Effectively?


I can look for the reference to a site with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

 
At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I regard as precise post. Especially the designation attracted me to review the whole story.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I dream the post should secure more info then it has.

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I about the list inform should have more info then it has.

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets cheaper, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4 SDHC[/url] DS SeKu)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home