Monday, January 29, 2007

Ninja kitten band wins Coke battle

A British band called 7 Seconds of Love has reached an agreement with the Coca-Cola Company after the band’s materials were used in a television commercial by the cola giant.

The band claimed that Coca-Cola used their song, “Ninja” and their image of a ninja kitten in a South American commercial.

After talks, Coca-Cola agreed to settle out of courts with an undisclosed amount. The band willing agreed to their offer. There were no hard feelings between the two parties.

7 Seconds of Love still has plans on releasing their “Ninja” song and they hope the money from the settlement will help launch their band.

Unsecured, Personal Loans, personal , loan, secured, loans

4 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that particular model. The prices seeking the shoes are around 190 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous make. The prices for the boots were about 240 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home