Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Best of Blogs #2: Seen On Slash

Blog: Seen On Slash
URL: http://www.seenonslash.com
Author: Veridicus

Review:

Seen on Slash is owned and operated by Veridicus, and features some of the best comments ever seen on Slashdot (a popular website for computer nerds). Visitors can register for the site, and submit their favorite Slashdot comments. New ones are added almost daily.

For those who can't get enough of Slashdot, check out Seen on Slash for the web equivalent of the highlight reels.

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what slashdot is, so I will check it out.

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have honestly never came across this blog. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :) I'm always down for a good laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home