Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Back from the dead.

After a month-long hiatus, I have returned to the blogosphere! Where did I go? What was I doing? Well, that's neither here nor there, but let's just say I got burned out.

In my absence, I have received numerous submissions for Blog of the Week. I've yet to choose even one Blog of the Week. Shame on me! So to make up for lost time I am going to do a Best of Blogs featuring not one, and no not two, but ALL of the blogs that were submitted to me.

If you'd like to be included, hurry and get your submissions in. Blogs will be covered in the order that they are received, unless of course one really knocks my socks off.

After the Best of Blogs series, we'll go back to the Blog of the Week, which will now be choosen by a readers' poll. And like always, if your blog doesn't win one week, its still in the running for the next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home