Monday, March 13, 2006

Blog of the Week!

We're adding a new feature to the site! Instead of me just being on the hunt for cool blogs, you can also submit your blog (or someone else's) to be considered for "Blog of the Week". Each week I will choose one blog to be "Blog of the Week". It will get a feature story, and the winner will receive a permanent link on the site as well. You'll also get a screenshot over to to the right in the sidebar for one week.

So, if you know of any good blogs, submit them today! If you're not choosen one week, you could still be choosen the next, so you only need to submit your site once. :)

If this gets popular enough, I might change it to "Blog of the Day". But we'll see. In the meantime, I will still be featuring cool sites that I come across as I find them.

3 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Submitted. You do prefer to avoid red rep on v7n, don't you?
:P

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your "Blog of the Week" submission page comes up with black text on black background in Safari. I highlighted the text to read it and submitted my site anyway. :) Thanks.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea. I noticed you already have a lot of submissions over at v7N. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home