Tuesday, July 18, 2006

PayPerPost.com is great



I've been using PayPerPost.com for the past week or so, and I have found it to be an effective way to earn some additional money. There are a range of fees that advertisers are willing to pay, anywhere from $2.50 up to $25.00. Well, $25 is the highest I've seen offered yet, but maybe in the future someone will offer more than that. It's really easy to do, and I recommend it to anyone who's looking o make a few extra bucks doing something that they already do - blog!

There are new opportunities everyday for you to blog about. I've been blogging so much lately I've been having dreams. :P Now I just can't wait for my first PayPal deposit from PayPerPost. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

I've been really impressed with PPP so far. Sure, there are bugs in the system here and there, but all of my payments have been on time!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home